…we need your name
…we need your business name
…we need your phone number
…we need your email address
Once we have established the basics, we can move into a more detailed conversation. These questions will need to be answered for every project we partner with you on.
- What is the objective?
Motivate, Encourage, Reward, something else?
- What type of event is this?
Indoor, outdoor, trade show?
- Who is your target audience?
College students, general public, Corporate executives, employees?
- What is your budget?
There is a difference between a $5 mug and a $20 welcome kit, or $200 retirement gift.
- How many do you need?
Only 1 or 10,000?
- When do you need it?
The date of the event is very important, as we pride ourselves on not missing a date we agree to.
- How Can I Place An Order?
You can order directly online, by calling us at 704.313.8512, email email@example.com, or reach out on our chat feature.
- What are the Imprint Options?
Imprint options are the various methods in which your product can be branded with your logo. We have MANY DIFFERENT options!
- What is a setup fee? Will you waive it?
That’s when you go into a BYOB speakeasy and you pay for ice & a cup. Sorry wrong platform! Custom imprinting your logo on an item requires printing plates, film, setting up the engraving laser or embroidery tape charges (just to name a few). These costs are independent of the actual costs of imprinting and are set-out under the “Set-up” section of your order confirmation. Although these are one-time costs, for certain items there are re-set charges, which will also be noted separately. Due to the amount of work, we generally do not waive these.
- What happens after I place my order?
Immediately after placing your order you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to send us your artwork. Once we receive your artwork and our art department has set-up your proof you will receive an e-mail containing your Order Confirmation and Virtual Art Proof. You must approve your order and artwork to begin production. If we have any questions or need any other information from you, we will contact you immediately. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We will keep you informed as to your order status throughout the ordering process and will send you shipping information including your tracking numbers when your order is on its way.
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
All orders will include sales tax unless Tallent’d Marketing is provided with a valid resale/exempt certificate.Look on the bright side. Your taxes keep the world moving!
- How long does my order take to produce?
Production times range from 3-30 business days depending on the season. Production begins when Tallent’d Marketing receives a visual confirmation that artwork is approved (Can be done via mail or email) and deposit is received.
- What if I receive my order and I’m not happy? Is there a Guarantee?
We do everything possible to prevent mistakes on orders. Before we begin production of your order you must sign off on a complete Order Confirmation and Digital color art-proof. For orders in excess of $2500 (when time allows) we will do a pre-production proof. We Guarantee that we will ship your order exactly as you approved on your Order Confirmation and Art Spec and that it will arrive On-Time and error-free. In the event that your order is incorrect, we will replace the goods and do whatever is necessary to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and your experience. We have over 9 years of impeccable reputation for service & quality and take customer satisfaction very seriously. Keep in mind that we will be happy to send you a sample and encourage you to take advantage of this offer whenever possible.
- I Need It Now (RUSH orders) We pride ourselves on our FREE* 24 Hour Rush Service! We have hundreds of success stories. We can produce thousands of promotional items and apparel in as little as 24 hours. Rush service only applies to actual production time after order approval. Time does not include artwork production or shipping time frames. For questions concerning timing of your order please call us at 704.313.8512.
- Rush Production (orders manufactured in less time than normal) may not be available and, where available, may incur an additional charge of 25%. All rush charges are dependent upon the product and a non-refundable deposit of 75% is required upon approval. *Some additional fees may apply including but not limited to expedited shipping.
- Can I ship on my own Fedex or UPS account number?
We encourage it! No problem. Just provide your 3rd party billing account number during the Order Confirmation process and we’ll take care of it for you.
- How do you ship my items?
We prefer to ship by either Fedex or UPS. The shipping method is determined by your in-hands date, location of your destination, time-frame and cost factors. Shipping is charged at prevailing freight rates by carrier and we can ship on your account if you would like. If freight charges are not specified on your Order Confirmation we will bill your freight post-shipment and may show up as a separate charge on your credit card.. Our standard freight method is FedEx Ground Service.
- What if I have multiple destinations?
No Problem. Depending on the complexity of your shipping instructions we may have to add a per-location, drop-ship charge – usually $5-10.00 per location
- Can you ship Internationally?
We can ship anywhere. From Sante Fe to Mumbai!
- What if UPS or FedEX loses my shipment?
We guarantee that we will ship your items on the designated day via the method that you have approved. However, ownership of the goods passes to the customer once we deliver them to the carrier. We will do everything within our power to help you with any situations you encounter. All of the major carriers that we work with have policies relating to these situations that you should investigate prior to placing your order.
- How can I find out the status of my order?
We strive to keep you updated as your order progresses, so you always know what’s going on. However, if you call us at 704.313.8512 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org, we give you immediate updates.
- What if I need my products for a specific event date?
This is where “We are the Champions!” In over 9 years of business, we have only missed 1 in hands date. Yes, thats a 99.94% success rate on meeting your in hands date. Please confirm your in-hands date on your Order Confirmation. Production times stated on each product page are estimates only and vary according to manufacturer. You should advise us ahead of time if your in-hands date is firm or if you need your items by a particular time of day. Unless we are notified otherwise, we assume that the standard production time is appropriate.
We must have “Vector” artwork in either .pdf, .eps, .cdr, or AI. This might work: Adobe Photoshop file in .EPS or .TIF format at 300dpi resolution and at actual print size or larger than final imprint. Please send us font files used in your design as a .TTF or list the fonts for us if you do not have them. Microsoft Word / PowerPoint / Corel Draw / Freehand or any other professional design program file for PC or MAC. Please make sure that you have included any placed images. These almost never work: JPEG / GIF / Bitmap images that you have dragged off of a website or someone else has given you in a low-resolution format. We usually have to recreate these logos from scratch which will incur artwork charges. If the client is providing artwork, it must be in a vector format in solid spot colors. If 4-color process printing is required, the required artwork format will be conveyed via email. If artwork is not in the required format, art charges will be applied. All text used must be converted to outlines or paths.
Please Do Not: Take a small-size, low resolution/jagged image and change the name to have a “.eps” extension. This does not change the file type. Please Note: Unsupported art file formats: QuakXpress, Pagemaker, Publisher and Freehand. Microsoft Office programs (Work, Power Point, Excel, etc) are not graphics programs and will not be recognized through the art acceptance process. If you are not sure if you have the correct artwork format just send it and we will let you know. We will not be held responsible for bad artwork that is approved by the client.
Reproducing Copyright Images
Tallent’d Marketing will not be responsible for (and reserves the right to collect) legal fees incurred due to copyright infringement.
What is vector artwork?
Vector graphics are composed of paths or “lines” as some call it. They allow the art to print “clean”.
What if I cannot get the artwork in the correct format?
Send over what you have and we will evaluate and let you know what needs to be done. We will do what we can to make sure that your order is not held up because of artwork problems. Oftentimes we can recreate your logo quickly with a small recreation fee.
What if I don’t have artwork?
Glad you found us! We have a talented graphic designer that is available to create a design/logo for you. For simple jobs we may not even charge you for this service. However, our standard art fee is $60/hr. If you choose to have the project produced elsewhere, without our written consent and have not paid for your art charges, there is a flat fee of $500.00 that will be assessed.
What is PMS Color Matching?
PMS stands for Pantone Matching System®. It is the standard color matching system that allows printers to choose a color without leaving it up to an individuals’ subjectivity. Each color in the Pantone color chart corresponds to a particular number so that if you say your logo is royal blue, we can pick an accurate blue to recreate. PLEASE NOTE: Because computer monitors display colors in RGB format, the color that you see on your screen may not be accurately calibrated to the actual PMS color chart.While every effort is made to reproduce an imprint exactly as the artwork, variations in ink and printing processes make it impossible for us to guarantee exact color representation and consistency.
Where should I send my artwork?
If you order online, you can upload your art during the checkout process. You can also e-mail your artwork to email@example.com For Larger Files, we will email you a link to upload the artwork to.
Do you keep my artwork on file?
We archive every art job that we do for our clients. We can also make revisions and/or changes to your logo or add text underneath (usually) at no charge.
How can I pay for my order?
Due to the permanent, custom nature of producing custom products, all first-time orders must be paid for before shipping. The deposit is non-refundable once art proofs have been approved. You can pay by credit card (Visa/Mastercad/Amex), company check or any other standard, legally-recognized form of payment. Customers wishing to be put on Account status must fill out a credit application. Large Organizations and Government Purchasers may use corporate purchasing cards. If you choose to pre-pay by company check we cannot process your order until your check clears our bank. Invoice totals show a 2.5% cash or check discount.If your invoice exceeds 90 days late, legal action may be warranted. All legal fees will be transferred to the client.
When do you charge my credit card?
We charge your credit card on the day that your Order Confirmation and Art Spec are approved.
How can we get credit terms? Can you bill me?
We offer open account status to qualified businesses. Please note that it takes up to 14 days to process credit requests. If you need your items in a hurry you may prefer to pay by credit card for this order.
- Quotes/Sales Order prices are good for 15 days from the date listed on the quote/sales order for the items and services listed, unless otherwise stated.
- On-site consultation fees begin at $75 an hour plus $0.35 per mile counted to and from.
- Business days are Monday through Friday (9:00am – 4:00pm) and Saturday (9:00am – 12:00pm), excluding observed holidays.
- Tallent’d Marketing will not print on merchandise that is supplied by the customer. Mistakes, while rare, do happen, please expect an underrun/overrun of approximately 5% and the client will be billed accordingly. If you need complete orders or exact number, please notify your sales rep when placing the order, and an additional exact quantity charge may apply.
- Tallent’d Marketing will contract the printing to a printer of their choice.
- Tallent’d Marketing reserves the right to keep 2 pieces of the finished product for showing and displays, which includes but is not limited to trade shows and the company website.
Price Match Guarantee?
There is a broad and healthy diversity of companies in the promotional products industry. Tallent’d Marketing’s value proposition doesn’t rely on rock bottom pricing. Rather, we offer outstanding value by providing clients with exceptional service, comprehensive support, high-quality products, and absolute peace of mind. Most importantly, we offer innovative products that get noticed! However, if it is a competitive situation, and you really want to work with us, we have been known to be flexible. We know you might be thinking…”oh you must be one of those high priced boutiques”. Not at all! In fact, our prices remain competitive because of our high volumes, and because we have built a hyper-efficient system to coordinate and manage ordering, production and shipping. We are the perfect balance of price and quality.
Returns / Cancelled Orders
- Products drop shipped from a vendor may arrive in damaged condition. In this event, please notify Tallent’d Marketing of receipt of damaged or irregular goods within 3 business days. Misprinted goods will be recycled and removed from the invoice. Items not returned to Tallent’d Marketing will not be credited. There are absolutely no returns on custom printed products for any reason other than damage or misprints.
- Unless specifically stated, imprint size and position is at the discretion of Tallent’d Marketing and its vendors
- Cancelled orders will be subject to payment of all costs incurred to the point of production. Production begins at the time of art approval. In certain instances, depending upon the reasons for cancellation, it may also require a processing fee up to $125.00, our actual cost of processing an order plus any pre-production costs. Each cancelled order will be reviewed on its own merits.